Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to join as many ensambles as they'd like. All members of Rainbow City Performing Arts (RCPA) ensembles are expected to:
- Contribute membership dues.
- Adhere to a simple code of conduct.
These help us all work towards a common cause. Below is more information, as well as info about borrowing an instrument and volunteering with RCPA.
Dues are paid by the third rehearsal of the term unless arrangements are made with the Director of Finance (finance@rainbowcity,org). Members must pay dues to perform in the concert. If for any reason you can't pay dues, we have an Angel Fund.
Dues costs per quarter
Senior membership: $50.00
What are dues used for?
Contributing quarterly dues help us provide professional direction, venues, and institutional support to build a community of musicians.
All members, staff, and volunteers must agree to abide by our Code of Conduct to participate in activities with Rainbow City Performing Arts. This code may change from time to time and is available on our Code of Conduct page. An important part of the Code of Conduct is the attendance policy.
Our goal is to make joining as accessible as possible. We will work to be flexible with your schedule. If you have any questions about attendance, please email your Ensemble Director.
- Attend at least 80% of regular rehearsals.
- Encouraged to attend sectionals and special Saturday rehearsals.
- Required to attend the tech rehearsal the night before a concert
- Encouraged to email their section leader and copy the Ensemble Director if they're going to miss a rehearsal.
- Rehearsals as-needed for upcoming performances or games.
- More flexible attendance requirements (no specific percentage).
Our organization and performances are only possible because of our fantastic team of volunteers. We work together in a friendly environment to fulfill our mission and shared goals. There's a lot of opportunities to learn new skills and accomplish great things as a part of our team. Let us know if you'd like to help out, and how you'd like to help. We also welcome friends and family volunteering for concerts or in ongoing staff roles within our organization.